www.TMoodyDesigns.com

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The two other kids.

This is Bella. I did not ask for her. She was forced upon us because my daughter couldn't have her at her apartment anymore. At first, I did not think that I could handle having a large dog. She shed alot She ate alot. She barked alot. She knocked over the kids alot.

That was over a year ago and she is still with us. She grew on us over time, and she's become a great friend.
This is Mia. She was my daughter's first dog that she got when she was younger and still living at home. We didn't mean to keep her either, but she's a part of the family too and we just couldn't part with her.

Will my daughter learn her lesson and quit bringing in strays? Probably not. I better start making more room just in case.

7 comments:

Marg said...

Good for you to keep those two dogs. We know they are very happy. There is always room for one more. Thanks for visiting our blog. And we have a Border collie here too.

Anya said...

Hi Bella & Mia
Nice to meet you meow..meow..
Thanks for visit our blog :-)

Hugs Kareltje =^.^=

Unknown said...

Hi Tess! thanks for the visit. You might be interested in our other blog too!

http://artforshelteranimals.blogspot.com/

Manon said...

Bella and Mia are adorable. Glad you kept them. Furry friends sure do grow on us!!

Life With Dogs said...

Those are the best kind of mistakes. The unwanted dog often becomes just the opposite...

Tara said...

Hi TMoody, Bella and Mia, it is really nice to meet you! I like have doggies visit my blog!

Tara

Autumn Leaves said...

Gosh but you sound like us. We already have 3 dogs of our own and I am petrified that when my daughter and two granddaughters move into their own place (please God, soon!) that we will be stuck with her Cocker Spaniel and her rabbit. Sigh...